Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative
The Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative is a community-driven effort to promote emergency preparedness amongst people living in Putnam county through social groups, support groups, and accountability partners.
Do 1 Thing Videos
Do 1 Thing is a 12-month program that makes it easy for you to prepare yourself, your family, and your community for emergencies or disasters.
Click here to visit our Youtube Channel.
- Survey Results: Health Risk Assessment (HRA) County Results and Regional Report
- KPEPC Preparedness Tools
- Kanawha-Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative (KPHPI)
- Kanawha Putnam Emergency Planning Committee (KPEPC) Preparedness Tools
- WV Center for Threat Preparedness
- Emergency Management Be-Prepared Kit